Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Room 7 played golden child.



Room 7  played golden child.

At Tamaki primary Room 7 Went to play golden child in the Beautiful morning.
We lined up at the front door.We walk down the stairs quietly.We went outside and played golden child .
How to play golden child.Boys against girls at golden child.The girls were shooting the basketball in
the hoop and the boys were running.And then the boys won the  first round.The boys ran fast and the
girls keep missing the hoop and It was the girls turn to run And the boys had to Throw the ball into the
hoop.If you hear the whistle you have to stop.  It was a tie out of the boys and girls. The year fives did
not know how to play Golden child So Room 7 taught  them how to play golden child.We went back to
class.I was really happy.The game was So much fun.Because I got to play with my friend.I had a drink
because I was so thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment