Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

kordell birthday

We went up the Skytower we went to this question we eat and I had so much food and then when we finished we went outside so my Mum and I need I could have a smoke and then we went up to the Sky Tower.
On my birthday I went to the Sky Tower and after the Sky Tower I went to the laser tag.
I had so much fun at the Skytower when I walk on the bus floor it was really scary I got scared I felt like I was gonna fall through.
When I went to the very top it was so much cool you could see rangitoto Island and you could see the whole Auckland city.When we finished from the sky tower we went back to the train we went all the way back to ga when to drop my auntie off and then mine and pick me up and then we went back home and then I played outside and then we went to laser tag I had so much fun at lazertag it was little bit back and it was scary.
Me and my sister's and my cousins went to the Sky Tower.

Their names are Lara and Violet Those are my sister's that came.

No comments:

Post a Comment