Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

The storm


Last night there was a massive as storm. My power went off. There was lightning. I got scared. In the morning I woke up and when I went to school I saw this massive as tree branch broke off. When i went to school it was messy full of branches broken. Me and Tasi were playing on the tree and we played pretend Fornite and then we went to Sommerville School and we weren’t supposed to. At morning tea time we got a little bit of play and then the bell rung twice so we came inside to play on our netbooks and then the bell rung which we didn’t hear and then Miss came in and gave us 5 seconds to get down onto the mat. Last night it was raining hard. You could hear the thunder and you could hear the sun crashing into the clouds which makes lightning. And my friends thought that the sky tower fell, which it didn’t, they were tricking me. Some people thought it was real. When it was raining last night I was playing on Fortnite on Larrys PS4. When I was playing it I kept getting killed. But when I played it again I went to this place where no one else went and I got a sniper and armour and a shotgun. When we get on Fortnite we have to press triangle to play. And then when it loads we jump out of a bus that flies and then we jump out of it and then we can have a parachute to land and there’s chests everywhere full of weapons and after I played Fornite I made me and Larry a milo and toast. When I had a turn after my milo and then lightning came. And then when the lightning came down I hopped off the game and watched TV for a little bit and went to bed at 11 clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment