Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

camping recount


I told Paula to push the metal pole into the hole and he did it and then I did the next one and then we put up the tent. 

We were almost done and then we put that cover over and we pigs on it and then put the blue pollen and then we finished that one.

When you finish putting up the tent we then the tent with only box and Mr rusty right about what we did and how we put it up.

I did most of the tent because everyone else was playing inside the tent and me Paula and Isaiah were doing the tent as I help me put the poles in and Paula we put over the second half of the tent.

I like putting up the tent because it's a really good thing cuz you are learning how to put up a tent and other people are showing you how to put up a tent.

I break into because it's fun and it's really good cuz other people can learn how to make a tent.
I did the most stuff on the team because everyone else was playing in the tent and me and Isaia we're doing the most work.

No comments:

Post a Comment