Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

If I went to animal town I will go see all the different animals. I would like to explore the whole Island and see different animals everywhere I go on that Island.I would like to see a lion and a zebra and a giraffe. I want to see a lion because it is nice and fluffy and I want to see a giraffe because it is so tall and I want to see a zebra because I like the colour and they're quite fast.
I want to see a cheetah because those are the fastest animals in the world and they are quite fast because they can catch any predators.
I want to see a rhino because I like them big horns and they can bump you off.
I wish I could see a bull because they can bump you off like and rugby and they are really tough. I am tough too Image result for lionImage result for rhino

No comments:

Post a Comment